Sunday, February 5, 2012

Recent Tweets

sometimes i think im pretty clever and cough up some funny tweets or ones that just show how awkward I truly am..
here's some recent ones:


If your hair is longer than your dress, there is a problem #vegascocktailwaitresses


Too bad cameras can't take pictures as good as my eyes can..


apparently the new thing is to hit on girls at goodwill..


Literally just stood at the atm for 20 minutes trying to remember my pin..i finally gave up. How does that happen?


today in the shower i managed to shave one leg and forget about the other..i am seriously losing it.


i assure you, i am very awkward.


last night while jumping on a trampoline, things got a little out of control, my foot got stuck in the springs and i landed on some bricks..


i reeeeeally want a goat


today while eating my chipotle burrito i cut my nose on the surrounding tin foil..


headed to church with my cutie friends in the mini van, holla!


i dont care about the superbowl at all..is that bad?