Sunday, December 25, 2011

JAPAN!

In recent news, I am moving to Japan! I booked a job dancing in a show at Tokyo Disney for 9 months! Holla, I can't wait for this new experience. I especially can't to be paid to live in a foreign country and do what I love at the same time! So now that my "Discount Playground" will be changing locations. from Los Angeles to Tokyo, I think I'll be better at keeping this blog up to date with lots of new experiences to come!

Things to do before I leave:
      Learn Japanese
      Move out of my apartment in Burbank
      Figure out how to live out of two suitcases for 9 months
      Try more Japanese foods to figure out what I actually like
      Practice using chopsticks
      Master my new Canon G12 camera
   
I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of  right now! So much excitement!!!

I have a feeling I'm going to love Japan!